Standard export packing for mppt solar charge controller
3-7 working days after payment
Famous Solar Engery Brand JNGE Factory 12V 24V 48V Auto MPPT Solar Charge Controller 40A
How to determine whether the real MPPT has the following methods: the battery is not fully charged when the battery voltage and PV input voltage across the battery, the ordinary PWM solar controller battery voltage and PV input voltage difference is not Large, and MPPT is in the advanced maximum power point tracking technology, tracking efficiency of not less than 99.5%
JNGE MPPT solar controllers is based on multi-phase synchronous rectification technology and a total negative design, the use of advanced dual-core processor architecture and MPPT control algorithm
It is not a simple BUCK but a two-way synchronous rectification.Software is complicated and harder to grasp.
Why Choose us and our controller ?
1. Factory Directly Sell , Over 30 different kinds of controller for choose ,Price is good ,Quality can be controlled.
2. Our charge controller got CE ,ROHS certified with serval patents.
3. We are now OEM for famous brand in Europe. We have pass strict factory inspection Audit by third party institution and client auditor. During the cooperation with famous brand client, we know what customer want and we know how to make 100% quality control.
4. We can customize specification like current ,voltage ,max input voltage etc as client request ,to supply some certain function and place.
5. NO MOQ , 1 pc sample is also OK for us.
6. Fast Delivery , Below 5000 pieces controller delivery in 2 weeks.
7. Trade assurance supplier , quality and on time shipment guaranteed.
Product features and function
• Advanced MPPT maximum power point tracking technology, and tracing efficiency not less than 99.5%. Compared to common PWM algorithm, it achieves 15% -20% more efficiency.
• Using high quality imported components and advanced power conversion circuit, the maximum conversion efficiency can reach more than 98%; full-load efficiency can reach 97%.
• Aluminum metal for structure, JN-MPPT series can be used in all kinds of harsh conditions.
• R&D with the latest technology, JN-MPPT series can realize the multiple devices in parallel through the RS485 communication interface.
• With Polyphase synchronous rectifier technology, JN-MPPT series can achieve high conversion efficiency even in low power charging environment.
• Combination of various tracking algorithm, JN-MPPT series can track the maximum power point quickly.
• Dual wave and multiple wave tracking technology, when the panels are in partial shade or when a single panel is damaged, JN-MPPT series can still track the maximum power point accurately.
• Four sections of charging ways: MPPT charge- equalizing charge- improving charge- floating charge.
• 12/24/48 V automatic identification function.
• Support for data storage, storage time can be up to 10 years.
• With current-limiting charging mode, when the input power of the photovoltaic panels is too large, the charging current exceeds the rated current of the controller. The controller will limit the charging current to the rated current charge.
• With internal temperature detection function, when the controller temperature rises to 75 degrees, the controller will limit the charging current to half of the rated current. When the temperature reaches 90 degrees, the controller will shut down of charging and output to control the temperature.
• Through the RS485 communication interface, controller can be connected to the upper machine. You can set up monitoring and control parameters etc from the upper machine.
• The battery temperature compensation function.
• With a wide range of operating voltage of pv array maximum power point.
• With over charge, over discharge, over temperature, over load and reverse connection protection functions.
•With LCD display,more easy to read data
• With RS232 or RS485 communication software,realize remote control
System conversion efficiency curve
A. 12V System conversion efficiency (Battery voltage is 12V)
B. 24V System conversion efficiency (Battery voltage is 24V)
C.48V System conversion efficiency (Battery voltage is 48V)
Features of MPPT solar charge controller
MPPT technology increases the efficiency of your PV system
Modular Central Unit (MCU) control
12/24/36/48V selectable and auto recognition
Be suitable for Lead-Acid, GEL,AGM and Li-Fe various kinds of batteries
Users can to modify the system parameters by setting keys